Engineering Manager - Up to £100k DOE
Do you want to impact Education on a global scale?
Join us in working with the world of educators, to evolve education by making it more accessible and fair. As an Engineering Manager , you will be responsible for building, nurturing and empowering your development team.
You will create a healthy team environment that enables engineers to do their best work and grow in their careers. You will also be directly involved in engineering tasks within the team, such as technical refinement, estimation, and development of the team's functional domain.
What you will bring...
* You are an experienced developer/ manager in building and leading teams of highly skilled engineers, ideally on large projects with more than 5 other developers.
* You have strong experience in Java, JS, Go, or similar technologies.
* You have experience working for a SaaS company.
* You are familiar with what high performance looks like and have experience nurturing an agile development methodology (we use Scrum).
* You have experience with cloud platforms, preferably AWS, and services such as Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, Oracle DB, AWS S3, SQS, etc.
* You are familiar with continuous integration and performance and security best practices.
* You take pride in clean, testable, maintainable, and performant code and architecture (and enjoy writing some lines of code yourself).
What we can offer
* You will be part of the core engineering team of one of the most exciting and fastest growing EdTech SaaS companies in Europe.
* 33 days annual leave
* Travel insurance, including your family and leisure trips.
* A laptop and mobile phone provided.
* Up to £30 per month towards your home broadband subscription.
* Enhanced maternity/paternity and illness pay.
* Contribution towards a gym membership capped at £30.
To find out more apply contact email@example.com or call 0191 814 7785.