Engineering Manager - FULLY REMOTE UK wide
In a nutshell
As an Engineering Manager, you will help drive the DevOps culture within one their engineering functions. You will manage the service and development of their AWS platform or applications across production and non-production environments.
What you need to do
* Has experience in successfully driving solutions in a cloud environment
* Navigates multiple critical components & changes within their modern AWS estate
* Serves as the ultimate problem solver and final stop for troubleshooting issues.
* Defines and helps the team manage the flow of work independently.
* Serviced focused ensuring all service controls are met.
* Understands the value in different ways of working and challenges inefficiencies.
* Drives improvements in community content, health, and moderated discussion.
* Responsible for the line management, coaching, and guidance of a team.
* Has guided and influenced stakeholders.
* Challenges stakeholders and project scope where needed.
* Clarifies and communicates stakeholder objectives.
* Defines and elaborates on tasks, weighs pros/cons, coordinates with stakeholders for important components.
Comfortable with one or more of the following technologies
* Serverless to run most of our services, but we like to play with containers too!
* AWS for our infrastructure.
* Terraform to build our infrastructure.
* React for our public web.
* Swift and Kotlin for our mobile apps (mobile teams only).
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 338 6624