Job Title - AWS Developer - Outside IR35 - 6 Months
Location - Remote
My client is a big insurance firm, they are seeking an AWS Developer to come on board on a 6 month project plus extention.
Role & Responsibilities
* Collaborate with the team to design, develop, and implement applications using AWS services.
* Develop and maintain RESTful APIs, utilizing API Gateway for efficient API management and integration.
* Utilize AWS CDK (Cloud Development Kit) for infrastructure-as-code deployments and management.
* Understand and configure DNS routing for effective traffic distribution and load balancing.
Skills & Qualifications
* Proficiency with Python at coding level
* Knowledge of REST API
* Knowledge of CI/CD
* Previous experience using AWS services in a project ( Lambda, Step Functions, Athena, Glue, IAM, Cognito, SQS, API Gateway, Eventbridge…)
* Experience in working in an agile enviroment
* 6 Months plus extension
* Outside IR35
* Fully Remote