Job Title - Sr Cloud Database Engineer- 6 Months - Outside IR35
Location - Fully Remote
My client is a big US corporation who are currently seeking a Sr Cloud Database Engineer to come on board on a 6 month project with possible extension.
* Design, deploy and support critical Oracle databases on Ec2, AWS RDS and VMware platforms.
* Develop and Support HA/DR solutions for Oracle Databases in hybrid environment.
* Develop cloud database automation and integration solutions using CI/CD, DevOps processes to simplify database deployments and operations.
* Architect and migrate databases from datacenter to AWS Cloud.
* Support, partner and collaborate with AppDev and platform teams.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with infrastructure as Code and tools including AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible.
* 5 + years' Experience with AWS Services like AWS RDS, Aurora, EC2, S3, DMS, AWS Backups, DynamoDB.
* 3-5 years' Experience with Design and deployment of Amazon Machine Images (AMI) for Database.
* 8+ Oracle experience in Production Environment: Install, Configure, Patch, Upgrade, Support databases in Production.
* Oracle DataPump and RMAN: Backup and Recovery.
* Background and experience with SQL Tuning.
* 5+ years' Oracle Golden Gate Replication : Install, Configure, Upgrade, Support, & Troubleshoot.
* UNIX / Linux OS Performance tuning.
* SQL, Shell Scripting.
* Agile-based knowledge and skill, including experience with Scrum Ceremonies and work management tools (e.g., (JIRA, Confluence).
* Incident Management.
* Fully Remote
* Outside IR35