We are a seeking highly motivated experienced and enthusiastic Test Manager who is passionate about Quality Assurance in the successful delivery of the E-Business Solution extended to integrate new business entities and applications within an existing EBS platform.
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide estimates for activities to the project manager and project plan status reporting.
* Develop and coordinate the Testing strategy.
* Develop and execute the testing plans
* Coordinate and manage SIT and UAT issue assignment, tracking and resolution.
* Report Testing and Issue Resolution progress to key stakeholders.
* Manage and resolve issues, assess risks.
* Manage the defects and change control process for testing and promotion of code to a higher environment and production.
* Coordinate and manage the post-go live issue assignment, tracking and resolution.
* Ensure SRs and issues are raised/ progressed, escalated and resolution implemented in line with the appropriate delivery processes.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience at running and delivering Implementation Testing (>2 projects)
* At least 2 full Oracle E-Business Suite R12 ERP implementation projects
* Comprehensive understanding of functional and non-functional testing strategies.
* Good understanding of the AIM and OUM toolsets.
* Experience working with test management systems, such as HP Test Manager, MS Test
* Manager or other.
* Works well under strict time pressure and understands when to compromise and when to escalate.
* Attention to detail, highly motivated.
* Escalates technical issues in a timely fashion and to the correct people.
* High degree of self-motivation. Must be able to plan and execute work both independently and as a team member.
* Fully Remote