My client is a leading company in the transport industry and they are currently starting a greenfield Project. They are looking for a Machine Learning Product Manager that will be focused on enabling our data science journey to maximise predictive analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to deliver measurable business results.
Role & Responsibilities
* Supporting the development of the data science strategy to direct the companies data science capabilities and offer professional opinion and support on team development, project road mapping and horizon scanning.
* Support the Product Lead with operational budget planning and monitoring
* Implementation of the business engagement strategy to encourage a data driven culture and keep key stakeholders involved in the data science journey
* Manage the product life cycle of projects from proof of concept through to production and ongoing maintenance of algorithms, including proving business value through measurable results.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience taking products from idea generation through to product launch and ongoing maintenance
* Strong Microsoft Office skills - Teams, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* Previous experience and knowledge of product management is essential particularly in a digital/systems capacity
* Understanding of data science and machine learning principles
This will be a Greenfield project that will run for more than a year.