My client is a leading company in the transport industry and they are currently starting a greenfield Project.They are looking for a Data/Machine Learning Engineer that will play a pivotal role in a team of Data Scientists primarily by manipulating, cleansing and transforming data to be machine learning ready.
Role & Responsibilities
* Preparing the data for machine learning based statistical algorithms to implement solutions to key business challenges and advising on the best approach to do this.
* Development of best practices for ML Ops, engineering tasks, code development, code deployment, ethics, and approach to productionising solutions.
* Responsible for mapping out data feeds and systems in collaboration with Solutions Architects and the IT Team (e.g. Infrastructure, Information Security), in order to then build richer pools of data for proof of concept/production solution design and build.
Skills & Qualifications
* Previous experience of creating and designing data pipelines, exposing data from systems (e.g. through APIs) and linking data from multiple systems for scalable and future-proof productionised solutions with security and monitoring best practices; preferably using AWS Cloud infrastructure.
* Technical experience of mapping out data feeds to integrate and separate data to produce, transform and test new machine learning ideas.
* Experience in making data machine learning ready within AWS machine learning stack (primarily SageMaker), for example, cleansing data, transforming data and feature engineering.
* Experience in writing complex queries to gather insight against relational and non-relational data sources.
This will be a Greenfield project that will run for more than a year. I will be very keen to discuss this further with you.