API Engineer - 6 Months - Outside IR35
I am currently working with a client that is at the 3rd stage of an exiting project, the project aims to Ingest additional data sources to DataWorks from outside of UC main data collections and to ingest these in real-time for UC Data Scientists and Analysts.
This position requires the candidate to be on sight 2-3 times a week.
Role & Responsibilities
* Build, deploy and maintain a generic API to serve data to other government bodies.
* Build, deploy and maintain any new API requirements that come from the client.
* Design, build & develop the schema evolution tool functionality.
* Design, build & develop the data ingest patterns in dataworks.
Skills & Qualifications
* Previous experience as an API engineer
* Security clearence eligibility. Should have lived in the UK for 5 years
* Outside IR35