Back End .NET Developer
Back End .NET Developer - Aalborg - Hybrid
A huge name in the market is looking for an experienced Back End .NET Developer in Aalborg to join their team who are designing and developing a scalable backend cloud platform. This is then used by the company's teams and customers everyday though their application and services in order to access their products. The company's Independent Software Products are used worldwide by over 100,00 users through 15,000+ companies and you could be influencing the work that makes this possible. With a flexible work environment and encouragement of ideas from their developers, come and be part of this fast growing company that really values its employees.
Role and Responsibilities:
* You will be part of a team that writes strong, scalable code, as well as prototyping new technologies and services.
* You will be developing cloud platforms that customers will be able to access their products through.
* You will be part of a company that focuses on the quality of coding and expects coding to the highest level.
* You must be a hard-working and focused developer who is confident in engaging in discussion about your work in order to make big changes to the team.
* Many years of experience in .NET Development, mostly back end, with the beneficial additions of experience developing and integrating APIs. This is preferably in Azure or AWS.
* Familiar with Infrastructure-as-code, such as Azure Bicep, Terraform or similar.
* Experience with CI/CD with Azure DevOps, Github Actions or Jenkins.
* English or Danish speaking
* Flexible work environment with the option to work remotely.
* Competitive salary with pension on top.
* An exceptional team who you can spar with, as well as tech focused, very friendly CTO.
* Freedom and trust from the company, where the doors of managers are always open to hear your input and influence.
If this brilliant opportunity sounds like the perfect next steps for you then contact Recruitment Consultant, Erin Chew, on +45 89 87 04 67 or at email@example.com.
If this isn't exactly what you are looking for but you are interested in the opportunities out there for .NET Developers then lets have a chat anyway and we can discuss other roles that fit you best.