Team Lead - Odense - Hybrid
A top global provider of advanced aviation software in Odense, whose software is used by over 450 operators, is looking for a Team Lead to lead one of their backend development teams and be part of the company's growth journey. They are looking for a candidate who can handle both technical and people responsibility, and be part of the technical decision making of their development. This role will begin with a lot of hands on work as you learn more about the company's systems and work closely with your team, and it will progress to a balance of technical and management work, handling a range of responsibilities from technical decision to appraisals and monthly reviews. Although this role is based in Odense, the software solutions are used in over 90 countries across the world, and boasting 30 years of experience, this innovative company is producing planning and tracking controls that are unmatched. This is a great opportunity to be part of a journey and grow with a company that is constantly expanding and looking to upgrade.
Role and Responsibilities:
* You will lead a team of backend developers as part of the companies technical development growth.
* Lead the team in managing the in and out data from their third party services.
* Your role with be focusing on technical and people management of the team. So you must be someone who is ready to still be a hands on developer, but experienced in managing a team and pushing for their success.
* You will motivate you team and act as the glue to strive for a successful team performance.
* You will collaborate closely with other Team Leads and Managers to ensure successful roadmaps and plans for you team, inline with the rest of the technical department.
* You are an insightful and knowledgeable developer and problem solver, with extensive experience in .NET and C#, as well as experience with MySQL.
* You exhibit the soft skills needed to lead a team, with a track record of building growth and maturity in the people you work with.
* Your input is desired, validated and improves colleagues' communication.
* You are the type of person who people come to for advice and can handle complex problems in a calm and helpful manner.
* You must be a passionate developer with the drive to make your team succeed, both technically and personally.
* A competitive salary package.
* Flexible work environment with the opportunity to work remotely twice a week, whilst also benefiting from a collaborative office culture
* A fun and exciting company attitude, with interesting benefits such as a huge fair day hosted every year.
* A company who are huge on growth and education. You will be supported with technical
exploration, courses and encouraged to personally grow. Leadership training is provided for those looking to make that next step in their career.
If this brilliant opportunity sounds like the perfect next steps for you then let's get connected and schedule a call to talk about what you want and what you can offer. Contact Erin Chew, Recruitment Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +45 89 87 04 67.
If this isn't exactly what you are looking for but you are interested in the opportunities out there for developers in any tech stack, then let's have a chat anyway and we can discuss other roles that fit you best.