Senior Frontend Developer
Senior Frontend Developer - Aarhus N - Hybrid
I am working with a client in Aarhus N who are looking to hire a Senior Frontend Developer with skills in React, Azure and UI/UX. This is a company who are focused on data-driven and vision-based solutions for the global food production industry and they need a Frontend Developer to join them and take ownership of the frontend of their platform. This will be the only Frontend developer in the team for now, which will give a great level of responsibility to the person who joins, and is the perfect opportunity to have real influence on the frontend technical journey of their platform. This in an ambitious team who strive for the best, so they need someone with deep technical understanding, an eye for architecture and experience in DevOps practices. If you are looking to be part of a growing team which exciting and challenging goals, then keep reading.
Role and responsibilities:
* You will support, improve and maintain the current frontend solutions.
* You will build reliable and scalable frontend solutions, building new features.
* You will collaborate with team members, from developers to Data Scientists, to ensure coherent plans.
* You will take on UI/UX and design tasks to mock up plans, whilst taking responsibility of building these designs.
* Expansive experience with React.js.
* Expertise in CI/CD pipelines.
* Familiarity with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS or GCP).
* Commitment to agile development processes and continuous improvement.
* Strong team player with a proactive approach and the flexibility to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
* Generous salary package with a higher than average pension.
* Additional benefits including Health Insurance and Critical Care, paid phone and internet and lunches.
* The chance to work in an environment that encourages innovation and cutting edge technology.
* A positive work environment in a small team that knows the importance of collaboration.
* A startup environment with the stability and financial backing of a larger organisation.
* Hybrid working set up.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and have experience in .NET and Azure, reach out to Recruitment Consultant Erin Chew on +45 89 87 04 67 or at email@example.com.