Senior .NET Developer
Senior .NET Developer - Copenhagen - Hybrid
I am currently working with a company in Copenhagen who are looking for a Senior Backend .NET/C# Developer to join them in their journey as the start up new projects. They are prominent in the financial sector, working in Asset Management and offering their customers a range of financial services from debt advisory t capital restructuring. Their move to the cloud will be a long and complex process and this requires expert experience with .NET and Azure to facilitate this. Are you looking to join a passionate and quality focused organisation where you can use your skills to impact their cloud journey? Do you have the experience in the financial sector which means you are experienced working with complex solutions? Then keep reading to learn more.
Role and Responsibilities:
* You will work on greenfield projects that will improve and increase the company's services to their customers.
* You will play a crucial role in the company's process of moving to the cloud and this is the company's priority as they are seeing an increase in the demand for instant data access from their customers.
* You will wear multiple hats and collaborate and spar with colleagues to ensure the highest quality development.
* You will gather and interpret requirements and bring them to life, whilst dealing with stakeholders and communicating effectively.
* Azure migrations
* Finance domain experience
* Someone who has strong communication skills to spar with colleagues and speak with stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements.
* Strong salary package with higher than average pension.
* Social events including company dinners
* An ambitious and driven environment in a financially strong company.
* The chance to heavily impact the cloud journey of a growing organisation.
* Possibility to travel to other locations.
My client is actively interviewing for this exciting role and they are looking to move forward with a candidate ASAP. If this sounds like the job for you and you are ready to take the next career step in your career, please send a copy of your CV to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' or call me directly at +45 89 87 04 67.
If this isn't the role for you but you are interested in what else there is out there for .NET Developers then please get in contact and we can organise a call to discuss what it is you are looking for and what you can offer to a role.