Senior DevOps Engineer - Up to £70,000 - Hybrid Role
*This role does not support/provide Sponsorship*
My client is currently looking to bring in a Senior DevOps Engineer to add to their well developed DevOps team, to manage and build AWS based infrastructure, ensuring maintenance and security of all systems.
They believe in everything collaboration, having input at every stage and having a valued opinion that will get listened to is part of their core values. They love to develop and invest in their employees helping excel you further in your role.
What they're looking for in you:
* Someone to build strong relationships with internal members, stakeholders and support more junior members of the team.
* Assess new tech and help bring them in to the DevOps Team where needed.
* Design and create AWS based infrastructure.
* Experience in a multitude of AWS Services, such as, EC2, CloudFront, Lambda, Fargate to name a few.
* Programming experience specifically in Bash, with additional experience in any of the following several: Python, Ruby, Node.js, Java, Scala, Go or C++
They have a relaxed and friendly working style and environment, great pension scheme, private health care, 28 days annual leave with some further usual benefits like flexible working (in office once a fortnight).
If you want to find out more, apply below or email me over your CV for a further discussion!