Up to £78,000
Fully Remote Recruitment Process
DevOps | Remote Interview | Progression Opportunities | Relaxed Working Environment | Software Company
I'm currently working on a unique DevOps Lead opportunity to take on the challenge of leading a team of engineers with greenfield projects. My client is looking for someone with stamina who rises to any challenge and takes accountability for the success of the DevOps team.
If you're motivated by a diverse role that leads that works with a bleeding-edge tech stack - get in touch!
* Configuration & environment management
* Set up of robust processes, practices, and standards for the DevOps team whilst leading from the front
* Proven leadership experience with teams of at least 6 in an enterprise environment
* Experience as DevOps on large, complex applications in an enterprise environment
* Red Hat Enterprise Linux, OpenShift, Tomcat, JBoss, OpenShift, Docker, Jenkins, Chef, MQ (any)
* AWS Landing Zone, VPC, EC2, RDS, Lambda
* Python, Shell, Java
* Control and Governance frameworks - ITIL
* Enterprise Security and Cyber Security as problem domains are a bonus!
What's you can expect
* Health care & Life Assurance
* 10% Pension
* Annual bonus
* Gym Memberships
* Flexible hours between 8am & 10am starts, dress code quite relaxed
* Kids clubs (free) during school holidays, tennis courts, football pitches
* Free parking on-site and a Starbucks
If you think this is the next exciting opportunity for you - apply today!
Contact - email@example.com
No: 0203 3868 5190
THIS ROLE DOES NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP AND YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK WITHIN THE UK