DevOps Engineer - Espoo - Product Company
Note: Candidates must live local to the capital area.
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join a core team who are part of the Drone revolution! In this new position you would use the latest technologies to shake up the outdated industry practices with their outstanding end to end solution.
Within this particular role they're looking for a DevOps engineer who can help automate configuration and maintain concurrent environments, facilitate utilization of cloud platforms, and help them scale as the company grows. The role is open for a senior-level, hands-on engineer who wants to become a part of an amazing team. DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, monitoring and identifying production issues and implementing integration's that meet customer needs.
It is key that candidates have:
* Experience in scripting with Python, Go or Bash
* Experience with at least one modern cloud ecosystem (AWS, Azure, GCP)
* Knowledge of security best practices
* Professional experience of kubernetes
* Experience with provisioning tools used for automated deployment (Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
* Be able to Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
* Experience with build tools used in continuous integration environments (Travis, Wercker Jenkings, Circle CI, etc.)
You would be working with helicopter payloads, thermal cameras, sensor integration and more its an awesome opportunity to join a company which have no plans of slowing down.
*Start up environment with flat structured hierarchy
*Flexible/remote working opportunities
*Travel opportunities to offices in America
*Latest technologies across Cloud, Artificial Intelligence and more
All interviews are still being carried out as normal and the client has the capacity to hire the successful candidate as soon as the right person is found.
For more information please apply @ email@example.com