Data Engineer - (Azure) x2, Hybrid, East London, £70,000-£100,000, 10% Bonus - DataLakes, PySpark, SQL, Azure, Python, Spark, Databricks, Agile
We are looking for a data engineer responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of applications. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Skills and Experience
* Demonstrable design & development experience and experience with big data technologies like Spark/
* Proficient in Python, PySpark
Hands-on experience with some of the following technologies:
* Azure - Data Lake Projects
* Spring/Guice or any other DI framework,
* RESTful Web Services.
* Proficient in querying and manipulating data from various DB (relational and big data).
* Experience in writing effective and maintainable unit and integration tests for ingestion pipelines.
* Experience in using static analysis and code quality tools and building CI/CD pipelines.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements please send your latest CV and call 0191 338 7568