Data Engineering Consultant - South East
One of my clients in the consulting world is looking to bring on a Data Engineering Consultant for a remote role based in the South East. They are open to candidate's that are more junior or more senior, as long as they have at least two years of professional experience under their belt.
- Experience with Data Warehousing required
- Experience moving data with SQL and Python required
- Experience with one or more Cloud platforms preferred but not required (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Experience with Java, R, PySpark, etc. nice to have but not required
- Previous experience in a client-facing role preferred but not required
- Excellent communication and engagement skills required
What they are offering:
- Competitive base salary based on experience ($115-145K) and 10% sign-on bonus
- Fully remote, but anticipated travel to begin in 2022 (when safe to do so)
- Must reside in South East (Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K match
- Currently unable to provide Visa sponsorship at this time, must be eligible to work in US
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Michaela Raffaele immediately at email@example.com with your most recent resume or call 813-437-6879.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jefferson frank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.