Data Analyst / Data Engineer
Helsinki (Remote working options) - English language skills essential.
We are working with a Games Studio who are now looking to hire and experienced data professional to join their growing team. They're a well respected studio who have a long-term partnership with the likes of Supercell. They're located in the centre of Helsinki and were winner of the Apple Design Award & iPad Game of the Year and many other awards since.
They have been labelled as a rising star in the Finnish gaming industry and are financially very solid (25% growth this year.) They need a Data Engineer to strengthen their analytic's pipeline and create new data and ML tools eg. for making personal recommendations. Within the role you will have the opportunity to solve unique data challenges and gain hands-on experience, as well as having a direct impact on the company's future products.
They're keen to speak to people who have:
* Experience in data science and quantitative analysis
* Experience with data modelling and statistical analysis techniques
* Experience with SQL, R/Python
* Experience with AWS and/or Google Cloud data stacks
* Familiarity with ML, deep learning & classification algorithms
* Familiarity with third party big data services such as Amazon Personalise, Google Cloud tools & Google AI
* Experience with large scale systems (with millions of users)
In return they can offer:
o Freedom to design your own work-flow to get the very best out of yourself
o Freedom to choose your own laptop/workstation
o Competitive compensation including an option plan
o Opportunity to work with skilled industry veterans
o Work in a well connected studio known for excellence
o Flat hierarchy environment where your opinion counts and more.
If you'd be interested in having a chat let me know when would be a good time to talk as they're hiring on ASAP.