Azure Big Data Architect, East London, up to £110,000 - Hybrid Working
My client is looking for a talented and motivated Big Data Architect in the London office.
You'll be responsible for providing technical leadership in architecting and designing end-to-end solutions for the organisation's datalake initiatives, as they provide increasing numbers of services to consumers across multiple digital channels. You'll be responsible for managing an engineering team and driving improvements in design, processes, and implementation to improve operational management, scalability, and extensibility.
* Demonstrable experience owning and developing big data solutions, using Hadoop, Hive/HBase, Spark, Databricks, ETL/ELT for 5+ years
* 10+ years of Information Technology experience, preferably with Telecom / wireless service providers.
* Experience in designing data solutions following Agile practices (SAFe methodology); designing for testability, deployability, and releaseability; rapid prototyping, data modeling, and decentralized innovation
* Strong implementation experience using Spark and Databricks
* Strong Cloud experience in Azure
* Previously heavily involved in an implementation program
* Strong stakeholder management experience
* Technologies: .NET, AWS, Azure; Azure Synapse, Nifi, RDS, Apache Kafka, Azure Data bricks, Azure datalake storage, Power BI, Reporting Analytics, QlikView, SQL on-prem Datawarehouse; BSS, OSS & Enterprise Support Systems
Salary: Up to £110,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.