Data Architect - (AWS/Azure/GCP/Snowflake)
Helsinki or Tampere
We are working with a partner who are looking for a new Senior Data Architect to help lead and expand their Data Platform Teams.
They're regarded as one of Finland's most highly rated "Full-stack" consultancies and they're wanting experienced Data professionals to help become a future leader with the company and 'Head-up' specific sectors (Industrial, Public Sector and Health.) With over 600 staff across 7 international offices
With significant growth during Covid and a strong internal investment, it's a perfect opportunity to help join a team with ambitious plans over the coming years and the chance to really have an impact on business level.
You will be working on:
- Designing and building data platform, data mesh and data warehousing solutions in the cloud.
- Planning architecture and building infrastructure for data ingestion, processing, analytics, visualizations and business intelligence systems.
- Integrating AI/Machine learning inference as part of a data platform.
- Data governance and (conceptual and logical) data modelling.
- Designing and implementing data pipelines to handle different types of source data.
- You have a solid experience in designing software architectures and can communicate them both to business decision makers and technology experts in a clear way.
- You can design and build cloud-based solutions (such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Snowflake) utilizing data warehouses, databases, machine learning and business intelligence.
- You have been designing batch and streaming data processing.
- Expertise in agile software development and methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban). You are familiar with modern Dev/Data/MLOps best practices and tools.
What they offer:
- Internal certification program for getting industry certificates in cloud technologies, agile and scrum, accessibility.
- Flexible working environment, hours, and locations, with short decision paths and low hierarchies
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams, and a social responsibility program where you can give back to the community and receive sponsorship for doing open-source projects in your free time.
- A positive work culture that has consistently been recognised with international awards
- Country-specific benefits around lunch, insurance, health-care and childcare, public transport, hobby clubs etc and a company credit card to be used with your own discretion.
If you'd be interested in hearing more information, please send your CV to email@example.com.
All interviews are currently being held remote via virtual meetings.