Azure Data Engineer - Hybrid, East London, £60,000-£95,000 - DataLakes, PySpark, Azure, Python, SQL, Big Data
I am looking for a data engineers responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of applications. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
To be considered you must hold a right to work in the UK - (No Sponsorship Provided), fully proficient with PySpark (coding) and data lakes.
Skills and Experience
* Demonstrable design & development experience and experience with big data technologies like Spark/Flink and Kafka
* Proficient in Python, PySpark, or Java/Scala.
Hands-on experience with some of the following technologies:
* Azure - Data Lake Projects
* Spring/Guice or any other DI framework,
* RESTful Web Services.
* Proficient in querying and manipulating data from various DB (relational and big data).
* Experience of writing effective and maintainable unit and integration tests for ingestion pipelines.
* Experience of using static analysis and code quality tools and building CI/CD pipelines.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org