DevOps Engineer (Golang) - Espoo - Product Company
Note: Candidates must live local to the capital area.Want to work with drones, helicopters, LiDar imaging and sensors? We are looking for talented and enthusiastic DevOps Engineers to join a core internal team and use the latest technologies.
The company is undergoing a huge growth period and looking to add quality Engineers to their headcount in the next 23 months, if you want to be a part of that journey and match the skill set below feel free to apply.
They offer a unique opportunity to work in a challenging and exciting field, alongside a team of experts in the field. You will be provided with a chance to apply the latest and greatest algorithms alongside your ideas and further improvements in an environment where your opinions are really taken to heart. The work you will embark on here, will not only develop the future of remote sensing, but also the future of utility drone automation.
Ideally they are looking for a DevOps engineer who can help automate configuration and maintain concurrent environments, facilitate utilisation of cloud platforms, and help them scale as the company grows. The role is open for a senior-level, hands-on engineer who wants to become a part of an amazing team.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, monitoring and identifying production issues and implementing integration's that meet customer needs. Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
Ideally you have:
* Have strong experience in scripting with Python, Go or Bash
* Have experience with at least one modern cloud ecosystem (AWS or Google Cloud preferred)
* Deep knowledge of security best practices
* Have professional experience of Kubernetes
* Experience with provisioning tools used for automated deployment (Terraform, Puppet, Ansible)
* Be able to design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
* Experience with build tools used in continuous integration environments (Travis, Wercker Jenkings, Circle CI)
* Experience in writing beautiful, straightforward, and easily maintainable code as part of a collaborative team
You would be working with helicopter payloads, thermal cameras, sensor integration and more its an awesome opportunity to join a company which doubled their headcount last year and have no plans of slowing down. Whilst maintaining their start up environment and flat structured hierarchy they can still offer flexible/remote working opportunities as well as potential future travel opportunities to their offices in America.
For more information please apply @ email@example.com