AWS DevOps Engineer - Fully Remote
£65,000 - £75,000
This client operate in the FinTech space, and stand out in their niche sector as the most advanced in adopting digital technology to help push their product and service further forward.
They have attributed two key features to their current successes. Their talented people and technology. They only employ the best and most aligned with their current business objectives. This creates a force to be reckoned with, as everyone in the team both customer facing and internal understand what it takes to drive the business forward - which is appreciating every customers specific situation. There second but no less important attribute s their technology, which stands out as the most advanced in their specific sector. The technology allows them to tailor their approach better and therefore satisfy each and every customer.
Role & Responsibilities
* Build and maintain features with cost optimisation and and availability in mind.
* Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines to achieve maximum efficiency of software delivery.
* Work with Senior Software Engineers, the architecture team and other relevant stakeholders to contribute to on-time delivery of products and their features.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong understanding of the AWS cloud and tangible experience of building AWS infrastructure.
* Confident with the use of infrastructure as code tools.
* Scripting experience with .Net, Java, C++ or Python
* Familiar with the Cloud Native approach to working.
* Proficiency in leveraging CI/CD tools to automate testing and deployments.
* Curiosity for learning and discovering new technologies.
* Passion for automation.
Any additional questions around topics not covered above or to register interest in the above position get in touch through the following channels:
Phone: 0191 338 7638