DV Platform Engineer | 6 months + extension | Inside IR35 | London full time in Westminster
Jefferson Frank are looking a Platform Engineer to be part of a small platform team who are maintaining and progressing the the client's virtual estate.
you MUST have an active and transferable DV clearance to apply!
This role is key to the continued success of a number of projects.
* Diagnosing and solutioning problems with the system in live and non-prod
* Increase the efficiency of system deployments, freeing up more time for development opportunities
* Automating 'from-the-ground-up' full system deployments using Ansible and other automated deployment tools
* Assisting the client in their 'Journey to the cloud' understanding Hybrid cloud and migration strategies
* Understanding the challenges of legacy workloads and how to 'lift and shift' from older environments to later technology
* Facilitate the journey from Isolated and zone based networks to Zero Trust Implementation
Follow established processes and document changes.
Ensure adherence to secure coding standards and best practices.
Provide estimates and review the work of fellow engineers.
Assist as part of a team on the design components of systems.
Linux (Red Hat / CentOS)
Security (Firewalls/System Hardening)
Windows (Active Directory)
1 stage Interview!
If you have the required skills, please apply with your CV at first instance!