*PLEASE only apply if you have relevant work experience*
*Role is based in Fremont, CA*
*6 month contract to hire*
* Support and assist MSP End-user supervisor with departmental needs
* Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution desktop problems for end-users, implement corrective solutions, including off-site repair for remote users as needed.
· Take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary.
· Research, configure and install authorized computer software packages, software upgrades, PC Support, Operating System upgrades and maintenance
· Provide technical support services in a timely manner to meet customer Service Level Agreements as defined in ServiceNow ticketing system.
· Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user and network hardware, peripheral devices, printing/scanning devices, presentation equipment, and other products
· Perform computer wired and wireless network troubleshooting.
· Follow relevant support documentation to assist all employees in the quick resolution of their incidents and service requests and enable users to become more self-sufficient.
· Provide timely project updates and resolution on tickets
· Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in using Desktop Support systems and tools.
· Track and maintain IT asset equipment inventories ensuring proper quantities of spare equipment is available.
· Provide training to employees on the basic use of approved hardware/software.
· Interact professionally with clients exhibiting strong customer service skills.
· Provide technical support for critical incidents outside of normal business hours to ensure adequate support of our stores, corporate offices, and remote employees.