Platform Engineer, £80,000
Leeds Based organisation - Remote First Working
A growing, Yorkshire based, organisation are actively seeking an innovative thinker with a demonstrable strength in DevOps and automation.
You will take an active part in a project to rejuvenate the way this organisation are attacking their market segmebt. You will be involved in the design and build, supporting Developers and other members of the project teams and supporting the systems that these tools reside on. You will be expected to stay up-to-date with advancements of in-house disciplines, suggesting approaches, implementing proof-of-concept and contributing to the future of the business. Most importantly, communication with key stakeholders and customers must be fluent.
Day to day responsibilities:
* Provision of standard toolsets e.g. Terraform, BitBucket, Jenkins, Kubernetes
* Building environments and pipelines for projects large and small
* Continuous improvement of internal process
* Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and at least one programming language.
What it'd be great if you had experience in?
* Experience with any configuration management tools e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible
* Experience with any build and provisioning tools
* Extensive Linux Systems Administration experience
* Experience and knowledge of AWS, Azure, bare-metal and Virtual hosting
* Comprehensive experience in Kubernetes Orchestration using AWS EKS.
Whats in it for you?
A lot. In addition to a generous basic salary of up to £80,000 you will also be privy to a range of benefits which you can tailor to suit you.
I'd suggest that if you're interested - we talk. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me on 0191 338 7638 for a compreshensive discussion around both this role and other positions which may be of interest.
DevOps / Senior DevOps Engineer / AWS / Azure / Python Terraform / BitBucket / Jira / Chef / Jenkins / Packer / Team City / Kubernetes / EKS / RedShift / Bash