Senior DevOps Engineer - Up to £90,000 + Bonus
Location - Fully Remote
Join a well-known industry leading organisation, and become an integral part of the fastest-growing and most dynamic part of their organisation.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about their technology and the client's project that they will be a part of.
Role & Responsibilities
* Collaborate with other DevOps engineers to design and implement automated pipelines.
* Discover and recommend ways to improve reliability.
* Ensure Identity and Access Management controls are in place.
* Take a leadership role within the DevOps team and be the go-to individual for other engineers.
Skills & Qualifications
* Have experience working in an Agile delivery team.
* Strong understanding of AWS including EC2, Connect and Terraform
* Experience building CD pipelines from scratch.
* Good experience of writing infrastructure as code.
* Experience of containerisation (Docker).
* Bonus on top of annual salary.
* Join an industry leading organisation.
* Only working in the office 1 day a week.