DevOps Manager - Edinburgh
My client is looking for a passionate and energetic DevOps Manager to add to their ever growing team. The role will require you to manage and work with a growing team of Engineers that are creating high-quality, powerful systems. The role is expected to be 50-50 hands-on and off.
As the team works on, and maintains a high availability cloud system, your role will be to ensure that they are kept on time and within budget. The team works in an agile environment as the company experiences its sizeable technological expansion.
The main objectives of the team are focused around designing, and developing the automated deployment, maintenance and monitoring of the system.
* Proven experience working in an AWS environment
* Certifications will be favoured
* Practical experience building and deploying to cloud solutions (AWS)
* Ability with Scripting (BASH, Shell, Python, etc)
* Ability with Terraform ideally or Cloudformation
* Proven experience with Jenkins and Kubernetes
* Proven ability managing teams of DevOps Engineers
* Ability to remain organised as deadlines loom
* Communication skills and experience working in an agile environment
The client is looking to hire someone ASAP, with interviews planned forn next week.
To find out more contact email@example.com or call 0191 814 7785