DevOps Engineer - Remote - up to £85,000!
We are looking for a self-motivated and innovative DevOps engineer that comes from a developer background and has extensive experience in cloud technologies. You would be joining a passionate team of engineers, pushing innovation through creating effective automated solutions in a rapidly growing business.
What you need:
* To have extensive experience setting up and configuring AWS services, inlcuding EC2, ECS, Route53, and CloudFront.
* To be able to create and configure CI/CD pipelines using CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Gitlab CI or Jenkins.
* Experience scripting (in Bash or Python), and configuration management (Ansible, Terraform or CloudFormation).
* Knowledge and experience provisioning of monitoring dashboards using tools such as Datadog, Splunk or Grafana.
This role offers:
* Remote working with occasional (fully expensed) travel.
* Up to £85,000 salary with a bonus!
* Trips away and a buzzing social calendar!
* Generous holiday entitlement and great work/life balance.
* Pension contribution and life assurance.
* Support and career progression.
Unfortunately we cannot accept any VISAs or provide sponsorship, and the candidate must have the right to work in the UK.
For further information on the role, please get in touch with myself via email email@example.com or via mobile +44 (0)1913387625. Look forward to hearing from you!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com