DevOps Engineer (with SRE Functions) - Perm/Remote - 150k Base - "Gotham City"
My client in the FinTech space, who happens to be a Fortune 50 Enterprise came back to me in need of DevOps Engineers that take on almost a Site Reliability function as well! This organization is currently going through one of largest platform implementation projects in the world. In the end, over 100,000,000 customers and over 280,000 employees will utilize the new, self-service platform running on AWS.
You will be part of a new DevOps team that will look to improve services across the operational platforms through vertical alignment.
We are looking to create end-to-end solutions to our challenging operational tasks. You will get to work hands-on with industry leading tools and platforms at extreme scale.
Here's a deeper dive into what you will do…
* Serve as a technology subject matter expert for internal and external stakeholders and provide direction for all firm mandated controls and compliance initiatives, all projects within the group and in creating a technology domain roadmap
* Define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process enhancements
* Recommend product customization for system integration
* Identify problem causality, business impact and root causes
* Impact the engineering function by influencing decisions through advice, counsel or facilitating services
Do you have what it takes?
* 6+ years' experience with System Administration (Some Windows experience preferred)
* 6+ years of programming experience (Full Stack, Scripting, IaaC, Python, Golang)
* 4+ years of experience with automation tools (Ansible, Chef)
* Intermediate knowledge of containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift)
* Knowledge of virtualization (VMware)
Having this skillset is great and all, as it will probably get you an interview and potentially the job itself. But the ultimate "shoe in" would be if you were to have Prior experience as an Site Reliability Engineer (SRE). We encourage you to apply regardless….
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to David Tulloch at email@example.com or feel free to call at (813) 437-6876.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific