DevOps Engineer - AWS Certified
£50,000 - £60,000
This role is a great opportunity to work with a fast growing cloud consultancy based in the heart of Glasgow. They require you to go into the office on a weekly basis (one day a week). They want their employees in the office as they feel it is the best way to create a collaborative environment that not only drives innovation but also employees personal and professional growth. Not only do they utilise the newest AWS technologies but also hold the status as an AWS Partner.
Role & Responsibilities
* Contribute to maintaining the infrastructure already implemented by the team.
* Help drive a DevOps first mentality when creating solutions for clients.
Skills & Qualifications
* AWS Certified (Associate and above)
* Demonstrable experience using Terraform to create infrastructure as code.
* Good understanding of the entire software development life cycle.
* Experience building automation pipelines using the likes of Jenkins and Git.
* Containerisation knowledge (hands-on experience preferable).
* Come across as a personable, approachable character.
If you believe as though you match the above criteria, I would love to hear from you. Drop your CV to my email address, or give me a call my direct line (which can both be found below).
Phone: 0191 338 7638