Snowflake Data Engineer - £60,000 - London - Visa Sponsorship available
Do you like working with the latest technology and are interested in enhancing your tech abilities? Our client has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Data Engineer with significant experience of Snowflake.
As well as being an expert in the Snowflake cloud platform, you'll have a strong background in Data Ingestion and Integration, designing and implementing ETL pipelines on various technologies, Data Modelling and a rounded understanding of data warehousing.
What you will have experience with:
* Experience of delivering end to end solutions with different databases technologies focusing on Snowflake but also Dynamo, Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres.
* Experience of managing data using the Data Vault architecture and managing it through DBT.
* Strong understanding of data manipulation/wrangling techniques in SQL along with at least one of the following Python, Scala, Snowpark or PySpark.
* Experience in designing structure to support reporting solutions optimised for use from tools like Qlik, Tableau etc. Good understanding of modern code development practices including DevOps/DataOps but also Agile.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with customer to establish requirements and then design and deliver the solution. Taking the customer on the end-2-end journey with you.
What you'll get for this role:
* Salary up to £60,000 London
* Generous pension (starting level client contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
* Part of the Sales Bonus Scheme
* Family friendly parental and carer's leave
* 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 40% discount for products
* Brilliant flexible benefits
* Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
* 21 volunteering hours per year
If this is something you'd like to hear more baout please apply or reach me directly on email@example.com