Human Behavior Models
In-House Product Development
€35000 - €70000
This organization specializes in AI, Data Science, machine learning & behavioral modeling, creating a highly efficient and accurate cloud-native platform that is turning motion data into deep insights, aiming at creating positive changes for the betterment of our daily life.
Their team of specialists is looking for an ambitious Engineer to develop software components and data processing pipelines. You'll be integrating challenging models of human behavior into the companies scalable platform and doing performance and scalability engineering. And as part of the Data Engineering team that builds the company's platform, you'll be building high-quality and innovative computing infrastructures.
Soft Skills Requirements
Being a good cultural fit is more important than being a good technical fit, that's why the Soft Skils are above the Hard Skills here. As you'll be part of an international team with a strong work ethic, you're expected to have the virtues of grit, integrity, and respect.
You're also motivated, eager to improve yourself, and help your team become better too with your creative mind and your energetic mentality.
* You understand what "software engineering best practices" mean and you know your way around Java and/or Python. It's a great bonus asset if you have also programmed with Go.
* Operating on Linux doesn't cause you headaches
* You have some work experience with Docker, Databases (SQL/NoSQL), and distributed computation frameworks like Kafka and/or Spark or else.
Nice Bonus Points
* Exposure to machine learning, statistical modeling, and data mining
* You have scaled to terabyte-sized datasets and you've managed pipelines to process them.
* A strong DevOps mentality
Salary, Benefits & Allowances
In addition to the opportunity to join an international team of specialists that manage to maintain a start-up mentality in their modern office, you may also expect an agile and flat company culture, full of growth opportunities, free coffee, and lots of food. Also, the following:
* Yearly gross salary range from €35000 for Junior-level up to, approximately, €70000 for Senior-level. For highly senior candidates, it might be higher - no guarantees.
* Monthly representation allowance of €100 net.
* Meal & Eco Vouchers
* Laptop & Mobile Phone.
* Start with 20 days of paid vacation and you get +2 for every year you work there for the first three years.
* Monthly phone subscription.
* Gym membership with a 50% discount.
* Health & Group Insurance.
Reach out to me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos for a guaranteed interview with the hiring managers. I'll help you build a strong application and go all the way to the end and the employment offer. There are some questions provided by the company that need to be answered as part of the screening process that will determine whether or not you'll be invited. Better Call Paul at +32 2 808 1878 or write to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org