DevOps Engineer - Up to £90,000 - FULLY REMOTE
As a DevOps Engineer you will own their service level objectives, ensuring they are achieved and drive improvements in the products and services provided to their customers.
You will drive the incident and problem management processes to ensure continuous adherence to processes and reliability objectives. Driving these processes will include the roles of incident commander and communications lead when demand necessitates.
The role will involve looking through the lens of continual improvement, identifying areas where automation, tooling, product or process changes will add value across the Digital Experience team, and you'll be a go-to person for our team and stakeholders to rely upon your knowledge and expertise.
* Identify, investigate and manage problems daily
* Drive the Incident Management and Problem Management processes, escalating issues to the senior management team
* Promote DevOps mindset within Digital Experience
* Ownership of multiple projects and be pro-active in managing them end to end
* Own the DevOps roadmap, using continual improvement to deliver best in class solutions
* Drive, own and instil the culture of post-mortems/RCA
* Ultimate responsibility of the reliability and performance of the full stack
* Maintain SLO's/SLI's/SLA's
* Report and progress all areas of operational/reliability improvement
* Ensure reliability engineers have the appropriate support and processes to succeed
* Trend analysis to make data-driven decisions on areas of focus
* Maintain incident documentation and communications
* Understanding of underlying infrastructure
* Customer focused with keen attention to detail.
* Experience with building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
* Experience of monitoring and analytics tools, ie, Grafana, Dynatrace, Splunk.
* Experienced with a range of ticketing or alerting systems, ie, Jira, OpsGenie, PagerDuty, Jira Service Desk etc
* Ability to handle multiple streams of work with changing priorities
* Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders in a fast paced, demanding environment
* Eagerness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge.
* Open to new ideas and change initiatives, with an ability to modify the current approach in the face of new demands.
For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 338 6624