3500€ - 4500€
Ghent & Antwerp
2/3 Days Remote
This company specializes in niche Data Engineering projects since 2015 when they first debuted in the Belgian market. Nominated once as the best start-up of the year, they specialize in various domains, with a focus on Big Data, A.I, IoT, Cloud Data Science, and Machine learning, and multiple industries such as e-commerce, marketing, utilities, automotive, gaming, transports, and government.
5 Reasons Why You Should Apply
1 Because it's a very data-intensive role, not just your regular data platforms.
2 Because their culture mandates two important things, "people first" and "quality over quantity".
3 Because you're going to work with large amount of data, complex algorithms, using the latest tools and tech in the market. Therefore, it's a real challenge that will help you grow professionally, and your market value with grow as well.
4 Because it's not the typical money-driven consultancy that will exploit you to get lots of profit. They lead the project, they don't just send people there. And they develop a close relationship with their customers, not just a financial transaction.
5 Because they have a flat non-hierarchical culture that offers you an environment with clear and direct communication, without micropolitics.
* One backend programming language, choose between Java, Python, or Scala;
* Big Data technologies, such as Spark and/or Kafka;
* Affinity with one public cloud provider,AWS and/or Azure;
* AWS Example: For one of their many clients, they are building Big Data & ML architectures in AWS using S3, Lambda, Glue, EMR, SageMaker, CloudFormation, QuickSight and more. Just an example, you don't need to know all these tools.
* Azure Example: For a new start-up, they are building cloud based scalable and performant data-driven applications on Azure Cloud platform using Databricks and HD Insight.
* Fluency in both Dutch and English
* Show me the money: The following figures are not fixed, there's always flexibility depends on your exact profile, skills and experience. Approximately,
* if you have 1 - 3 years of experience, you should expect something between 2800€ - 3500€ gross/month.
* If you have 3 - 5 years of experience, you should expect something between 3500€ - 4500€ gross/month. In both cases, they give good net salaries.
* Remote work 2-3 days per week. The rest of the days you either work at the location of the client (Antwerp area, Mechelen, Ghent), or at the office of the company (two offices to be convenient for you: one in Antwerp, one in Ghent). You'll be assigned to clients at convenient locations, so you won't be road warrior, don't worry.
* Lease car (up to 1000€) and fuel card - Very nice models, including fully electric ones so you pay less taxes and have a better net income.
* Meal Vouchers and Eco-vouchers
* Monthly new allowance
* Health & Group Insurance
* Beer Fridays
* Internet subscription
* Training opportunities for personal growth
React out to me, Yorgos Christofakakis, at email@example.com . This hiring process doesn't require any technical assessment, only two conversations with the people of the company!