Up to £67k - FULLY REMOTE (UK)
The Team and Role
My clients Data Team is working hard to collect, secure, transform, store, analyse and present data from their various business teams. They work in the renewable energy sector and are aiming to end fuel poverty in the UK. As of now, my client are seeking a talented individual to help increase their delivery, managing integration and deployment tools, helping to define infrastructure as a code.
* Excellent knowledge of Python.
* Have knowledge of common data query languages for relational and document databases.
* Experience working with version control tools, understand the importance of code standards.
* Experience with messaging queues (e.g. Rabbit MQ, SQS)
* Experience setting up data pipelines, data extraction, transformation and load processes.
* Understanding of common cloud metrics and alerting within AWS.
* Experience with Apache Spark and Databricks.
* Experience using the AWS eco system (e.g. VPC)
* Experience with workflow management tools.
* Experience working with continuous integration.
* Experience with orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes)
* You will work with external and internal stakeholders as well as team members when capturing and documenting IT requirements.
* You will show attention to detail and show strong problem solving skills.
* You will help with the development of data pipelines.
* You will be comfortable working to Agile principles and development methodologies.
To apply or for more information contact email@example.com or call 01913386624