Data Engineer- Finland- up to 6500€/pm
My client is looking for a Data Engineer to join their existing teams due to an increasing amount of demand. Within this position, you will play a key role in developing and designing services and solutions.
Responsibilities and requirements
* Hands-on experience in working with data processing, data modeling, data integrations, and data storing
* Knowledge of big data-related technologies like Databricks/Azure Synapse, Apache Spark, and Kafka
* Experience in Microsoft Azure and related technologies like IoT Hub, Data Factory, Azure Functions, Azure API Management, and Azure Machine Learning Services
* Passion to continuously learn new things and aim higher
* Passion to build great products and solve complex customer problems
* You must be able to speak Finnish and English comfortably and fluently.
* Culture/sport/wellbeing benefits
* Lunch vouchers
* Mentoring/training sessions
* Occupational Healthcare
* Occupational spectacles
* Career opportunities
* Mobile phone
* Mobile broadband
* Referral bonus
* Family/sick leaves
* Employer-provided bicycle
* Paid leave days
* First card-credit card
* Nursing service for a sick child
My client is looking to begin the interview process asap with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, apply now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessica-lee-wright-54b242221/ |
Phone: +358 75 326 3948
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialize in Mobile, Web, and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management, etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security