Jefferson Frank are supporting a rapidly growing global management consulting firm that specializes in Data Analytics. They have practices across Business Analytics, Data Management, Advanced and Predictive Analytics and Business Insights. They partner with leading technology companies to drive innovative solutions that enable some of the world's largest companies to improve decision making processes and performance based on data.
They are currently looking for a skilled Matillion Data Engineer to join their Data practice based out of either their Milton Keynes or London office.
If you have 3+ years of experience in building solutions from the ground up and would like to take your career to the next level within a rapidly growing and dynamic organization, apply now.
jefferson Frank are looking for individuals who are eager to make a difference in delivering innovative solutions using new cloud technologies. We need a candidate that is able to use their expertise and knowledge to build new solutions from the ground up as well as improving on existing solutions to bring them to a higher maturity level. As a data engineer you will be encouraged to offer your expert opinion and will also be mentored by senior consultants to move forward in your professional career.
We are looking for people who:
* Have 2+ years experience in AWS, for example Cloud Formation, RDS Redshift, RDS Aurora , S3, Dynamo DB, Lambda, Glue
* Have 18+ months experience with Matillion
* Like to be involved with designing solution architecture
* Like to combine innovation with simple and lean solutions.
* Have an Agile way of working
* Are ready to develop on a broad range of skills, but also willing to specialise in certain technical area's
* Are ready eady to take on responsibility
* Are full of ambition and energy and want to contribute to the transformation of our clients
* Recognize that working together well makes you and your team more powerful
* Have good communication and presentation skills
What do we offer?
* Full-time employment in an exciting and growing high-tech industry with a competitive salary
* A professional career with opportunities for personal and professional growth and rapid career advancement based on meritocracy
* A creative and innovative work environment with Smart working options (flexible working hours, a good mix of on-site and remote)
This is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.