DevOps Engineer - Up to £75k DOE - Fully Remote
My clients DevOps teams are bursting with talent, and are trusted to help deliver transformative digital work for high profile private and public sector clients.
From cutting-edge projects to essential infrastructure, their work has a wide reach. When you start your story, not only will you be improving people's lives, you can be sure they'll do the same for you.
They have been voted 'Best Workplace' by Great Place To Work in 2021, and offer a competitive salary, excellent pension, private healthcare, plus a share scheme (3% + 3% matching) which makes you a member not just an employee.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
A DevOps career at my client opens up a wide variety of opportunities that include different and challenging projects as well as varied career paths. Whether you want to become a subject matter expert, to further your experience within an agile DevOps environment, or you are interested in progressing through to a leadership role - it all starts with my client. When you join them, they'll work together with you to identify where they can best utilise your existing experience, while providing the training necessary to fulfil current and future roles.
A career here will offer you a complete tech experience, where you have control over your future.
You'll also discover:
* A unique level of variety across different clients and industry sectors
* Interesting and challenging projects to stretch your skills
* Training and support specifically tailored to give you the right skills for the role - including accreditation
* Impactful work that makes a real difference in our communities
* A supportive tech community across the company, with meetups, discussions, and shared best practice
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Your skills should include some or all below;
* Cloud platform experience (AWS, Azure, etc.)
* Automated Configuration Management tooling (Ansible, etc.)
* Containerisation (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes) experience
* Pipeline experience (Jenkins, AWS DevOps, etc.)
* GitOps experience and an understanding of the importance of everything as code
* Experience in software development lifecycle (Agile/Lean methodologies)
What you can expect from them:
Build your career with them.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, my client is at the center of this change-supporting their clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At my client, their success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, they share the challenges and rewards that come from growing their company, which reinforces their culture of ownership. All of their professionals benefit from the value they collectively create.
To find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 7785