DevOps Engineer - Perm - Dallas - Base Salary Extremely Negotiable!
The DevOps Engineer is a part of the Global Services organization. The Global Compute Services organization is responsible for architecting scalable, secure application platforms
To create end-to-end solutions to our challenging operational tasks.
Task at Hand
Look to improve services across the operational platforms through vertical alignment.
Perks of the Job
You will get to work hands-on with industry leading tools and platforms at extreme scale.
Your Job Specifically
* Serve as a technology subject matter expert for internal and external stakeholders and provide direction for all firm mandated controls and compliance initiatives, all projects within the group and in creating a technology domain roadmap
* Impact the engineering function by influencing decisions through advice, counsel or facilitating services
The Ideal Candidate
* Background in development. Knows best practices in programming and can translate that into solutions in the operations space.
* Prior experience as an SRE or DevOps engineer. Ability to work and communicate with developers, engineers and operations.
At least 3 years' experience, hands-on in production with the following:
· Systems Administration
· Monitoring Tools (Splunk, AppDynamics)
· Programming Experience
· Containers (Kubernetes, Docker)
· Automation (Ansible, Chef)
· Virtualization (VMware)
· RESTful api's
· CI/CD, Jenkins
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to David Tulloch at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at (813) 437-6876.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific