You will create resources to help mission driven leaders visualize their impact in addressing the world's most intractable challenges related to entrepreneurship and innovation in technology and sciences. We are looking for a colleague who is energized by empowering teams to share the "big picture" of their outcomes by wearing a consultative hat and guiding them through structuring and managing their data to enable using data for meaning making.
Role & Responsibilities
* Build deep knowledge of our data architecture and integrate new programmatic data.
* Partner with data engineering staff to design and develop new infrastructure to meet programmatic needs and maintaining reproducibility.
* Lead the development of new and contribute to existing codebases with the goal of improving organizational efficiency and data accuracy.
* Create reproducible data merging procedures to bring together data from disparate sources.
Skills & Qualifications
* 7 years of Data Management
* Extensive experience authoring codebases with R and Python
* Recent extended daily work with AWS and associated frameworks
* Experience in product management
* Love for Non- Profit Organizations
* Health, dental, vision
* 401K with 10% match
* 4 weeks PTO (PLUS sick time and Holidays)
* $1,000 tech stipend
* 35 hour work week