Data Engineer - Edinburgh | London | Manchester
Salary up to £65k DOE
A market-leading consultancy working with some of the biggest names in the industry. As they continue to build and strengthen their capability, a number of exciting opportunities have arisen to join their market-leading Data Management and Analytics Consultancy.
They are looking for dynamic individuals, with proven experience and strong technical skills to join their teams in their Edinburgh offices.
What they offer you:
Working as a Data Engineer you'll have the opportunity to work with a creative and highly skilled team of consultants who have expertise in technical delivery, technologies and concepts in areas such as Data Storage, Data Ingestion, Data Integration, Data Warehousing, Data Preparation and Cloud Infrastructure. You will also have your own 'people coach' to guide and support you with your career journey with them.
They offers an autonomous environment where you have opportunities to have access to training tools & technical community groups and provides multi sector and international client exposure.
Who they're looking for:
They are looking for Data Engineers who have a genuine interest of rich data and have experience on delivery that contributes to wider business outcomes and be able to concisely articulate to stakeholders and interested parties their role and solutions in a way that can be easily understood.
* Strong cloud engineering experience (AWS/Azure)
* Skilled in multiple languages such as SQL, Python, Java, Scala, Julia
* Experience working with one or more of the tools - Spark, Kafka, Snowflake, Hadoop
* Experience working with both SQL and NoSQL foundational tools and databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB
* Experience delivering multiple solutions using key techniques such as Data Modelling, DWH, Lakes, ETL, ELT, Virtualisation & Streaming
* Solid knowledge of development principles such as ETL, DWH & Streaming
* Minimum 2 years' experience as Data Engineer with previous experience in industry or as SQL developer
* Flexibility to travel to and work on client sites within the UK and occasionally Europe
What to do next: Please apply via the application link below.
Or for more information please contact email@example.com or call 0191 814 7785
***Everything discussed will remain confidential***