Working on a nationwide project to help improve the infrastructure of Finland while working with a great team of highly experienced and motivated people. Full remote available all over Finland helping customers innovate and streamline their services digitally.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will first get a vantage point for a civil management service and get involved in an important national project.
* You will work in an IoT team with experienced experts, where you will serve their customers extensively
* You will be able to work full-remote/hybrid with a sizeable team on a large ongoing project.
Skills & Qualifications
* You already have experience in IT projects, the Java programming language (min. 5 years), and its most common frameworks.
* You will have the ability and desire to solve complex entities into high-quality implementations in cooperation with the team's experts and the customer.
* You have access to the most common cloud services (AWS.) and knowledge on how to use them.
* 10% bonus which is very simple and achievable for developers to hit
* Flexible hours with hybrid work model
* Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues in Finland