Senior Data Engineer - London - £65,000
We are currently on the lookout for an experienced Data Engineer that has strong exposure to ETL pipeline management, SQL & Oracle. You will be involved with helping to design and maintain end to end processes as part of this data first company.
You will be working with one of the leading names in financial and insurance and have access to not only cutting edge technology but also a comprehensive benefits package.
Our partner is know to be one of the foremost users of a range of AWS and opensource technologies meaning that if you intend to grow within your career and our looking for the next step then this is the position for you.
Skills and experience we're looking for:
* Experienced with managing Cloud environment in a large complex organisation, experience of Oracle Cloud and Oracle Exadata Cloud Service is advantageous.
* Strong background in owning and managing to resolution infrastructure, database, application and data issues.
* Experience of managing operations data delivery processes to ensure all data is delivered in line with SLA, all platform KPIs are monitored & reported;
* Experience of establishing processes to identify and managing issues, in data or technology, and then take ownership through to resolution. Ability to represent issues at appropriate control and governance forums.
* Mentor people through technical development to enhance their technical knowledge.
What you'll get for this role:
* Generous pension
* Eligibility for annual performance bonus
* Family friendly parental and carer's leave
* 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Discount on products.
* Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
* Share plans and save as you earn schemes.
For more information on this position or to apply contact Daniel Cordy on 020 3879 8375 or email email@example.com with a copy of your updated CV.