Lead Data Scientist - Remote - £80,000
Jefferson Frank are partnered with a well-known provider of Maritime solutions and are very much a Data first company. As the lead data scientist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing data science solutions to improve our maritime domain management products and services.
* Develop and implement data science models and algorithms to improve our maritime domain management products and services.
* Analyse large and complex datasets to extract insights and identify trends.
* Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to identify and solve business problems.
* Lead and mentor a team of data scientists to develop and implement data science solutions.
* Communicate insights and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders through visualizations, reports, and presentations.
* Master's or PhD degree in data science, computer science, statistics, or a related field.
* 5+ years of experience in data science, machine learning, and predictive modelling.
* Strong programming skills in Python, R, or other languages commonly used in data science.
* Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, and Hive.
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
* Experience working in the maritime domain management industry or a related field.
* Experience leading and mentoring a team of data scientists.
* Familiarity with geospatial data and tools such as GIS, GeoPandas, and PostGIS.
What you will get in return:
* 25 - 28 days holiday.
* Pension scheme up to 5%
* Life Assurance.
* Flexible remote working (Once per month in the office).
* Income Protection/Sickness Pay.
For more information or to apply contact Daniel Cordy on 020 3879 8375 or email D.Cordy@jeffersonfrank.com with an updated version of your CV.