Data Engineer - Mid to Senior - Salary to £75,000 - Remote
Jefferson Frank have partner with a fast growing technology and engineering organisation that's core ethos is collaboration and personal development. Mainly focused within the fintech and public sector environments this organisation has managed to create entire ecosystems using the latest technologies on AWS.
With awards for not only the projects but the company project consistently awarded for the past 5 years this is a great time to join an expanding organisation on their next wave of exciting projects. We are specifically looking for Data Engineers with a focus on AWS, building data pipelines and have had experience in Scale, Java or Python.
What you will get in return:
* A personal bonus paid annually.
* 4 days per week working on client projects. 1 day on personal development/internet work.
* Private medical which covers families.
* Travel insurance & heath insurance.
* Income protection.
* Personal budget for training and development.
What are we looking for:
* Data Engineers looking for Remote work. UK based only.
* Cloud Exposure. Ideally AWS but would look at Azure/GCP.
* Building Data Pipelines. (Spark)
* Technical & Hands on coding experience. Python, Java or Scala.
* Anywhere from 2 years experience as a Data Engineer.
* SQL Databases.
* Kafka or Kinesis experience.
* No sponsorship is available with this client.
For more information or to apply contact Daniel Cordy with an updated version of your CV or apply for this role directly.