AWS Data Engineer - Salary to £100,000 - London
Are you an experienced Data Engineer that lives and breathes AWS cloud environments. We have a client that over the next 16 - 20 weeks has some exciting and extremely hands on projects that are going to lead into something unseen within the data market.
We are currently looking for an experienced AWS Data Engineer that is fully involved in large scale projects. You will be working in a specialised team of over 10. You will be taking the charge of the hands on data management as well as working along stakeholder so good communication is key.
Please note for the first phase of the project you will be required to be in the office to work closely with management and stakeholders.
* Hands-on experience within AWS Data.
* Expertise and hands on experience in
* AWS Glue
* AWS Lambda
* API Gateway,
* S3, Amazon Redshift
* Infrastructure and architectural best practices supporting Amazon Redshift
* Expertise in collection, migrating and transformation data using Python, SQL, Spark, Perl
* Experience in REST-APIs for data transfers
* Experience in modern data processing platforms, data warehouses and data lakes
* Advanced SQL skills, with a deep understanding of how to write performant SQL and debug problems
* Experienced with Agile development methodologies, processes, and procedures
* Developing and maintaining applications written for Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Simple Notification Service and Amazon EventBridge.
* Leveraging AWS SDKs to interact with AWS services from your application
* Knowledge and experience with testing, releasing, and CI/CD pipeline deployments into AWS using tools like Bitbucket, Jenkins, ServiceNow
* Demonstrated ability to build self-service, self-healing, highly scalable and secure cloud software capabilities
What you will get in return:
* Competitive salary.
* Option for international travel to Dubai.
* Extensive benefits package.
* Freedom to work autonomously on a large scale project.
For more information or to apply contact Daniel Cordy at Jefferson Frank or apply directly to this position within an updated version of your CV.