Agile Delivery Manager - Hybrid Manchester - Salary to £60,000
Having worked with our client for over a year and building out multiple teams through Development, DevOps & Data we are now in a position to expand the team even further. As part of the ongoing development on a brand new sector within the business we are now looking for a proactive Agile Delivery Manager to join the team.
As an Agile Delivery Manager is will be your role to coach agile ways of working into your teams along with establishing best practices within the business. Ideally somebody that has experience in the delivery of complex digital roadmaps, breaking down barriers for your team and increasing overall efficiency.
What you will bring the table:
* At least two years experience as an Agile Delivery Manager.
* Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment.
* Facilitate daily stand up meetings.
* Support the delivery of internal and external stakeholder meetings.
* Knowledge of Agile, Lean and Waterfall methods.
What you will get in return:
* Hybrid Working.
* 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
* Annual bonus scheme.
* Enhanced maternity and adoption leave.
* Company pension up to 8%.
* Massive range of discounts/benefits.
For more information on this position please contact Daniel Cordy on 020 3879 8375 or email d.cordy@jeffersonfrank with an updated version of your CV.
Please note sponsorship is not available with this position.