Senior Software Engineer (C++) - £80,000 per annum
An Emmy award winning client of JFI are currently searching for a Senior Software Engineer to join their ever growing team in the heart of London.
Our client is building a greenfield platform which helps customers/ clients with their global content, channel and platform security.
This will include building SAAS platforms, API's and scaling into an AWS cloud.
What you need to bring.
* Strong commercial software development experience, including object oriented concepts.
* Experience with automated testing best practices, and Continuous Integration/Delivery.
* Familiarity with software configuration management (SCM) concepts and version control systems, especially Git.
* Familiarity with Unix/Linux systems, including scripting skills.
* AWS cloud services (including ECS, EC2, CloudWatch, RDS, Lambda, S3)
* Experience of PHP scripting, Docker, GitLab CI, Embedded C, MySQL, Redis, Beanstalk / RabbitMQ / ActiveMQ
* Familiarity working in a development team that uses Software Configuration Management (SCM) concepts, version control (incl. Git)
* Salary up to £80,000 per annum
* Flexible Working
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please apply and one of our certified consultants will give you a call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.