Software Engineer - Remote - Salary to £70,000
One of the most iconic names in business process and tracking industry have recently had a huge investment made into their development department. With huge new project plans on the horizon they have made the decision not only to increase their current technology resource but create entire new teams.
Our client is all about personal development and being the best that you can be. Individual training is paramount for this world class retail client so if you are looking to use the latest technologies and be trained in the industry breaking process then get in touch today.
* Contribute to process to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
* Coach and mentor junior developers within the team.
* Collaborate with product owners to ensure expectations are managed.
* Strive to monitor and challenge existing tech and software engineering processes.
* Have at least 2 years experience in software engineering.
* Expert in one of the following; Node or React
* Some exposure to cloud-based environments. (AWS, Azure or GCP)
* Knowledge of Agile processes and the Scrum Framework.
If this sounds like the type of company you want to be involved in then get in touch today with an updated version of your CV. D.email@example.com or 020 3879 8375